Thursday, January 3, 2008

Baby, it's Cold Outside!

We had a high of 50 today, lol...and man, was it windy. Mike is getting acclamated at work and got his first accolades from his boss for the way he handled a situation. I wonder why it took his boss two days to complement him ;)

I spent the entire day cleaning, organizing and doing laundry. I will work all day tomorrow at my friend Faythe's and Marlis will come and spend the day with Aubrey. I plan on cleaning all weekend, with the exception of church. Pastor Tom is teaching a new series on Making Your Life Count. After John Maxwell's message last week, I am excited for this new series.

Aubrey begins school again on Monday as does Zack (if he can fly back from Denver) I will continue to run my errands and help Faythe out in the mornings, as well as squeeze in several trips to the gym unless of course Aubrey's school asks me to help out in her class.

I need to get dinner started and get Aub in the bath....till later....

No comments: