Sunday, January 6, 2008

TGIM! (Thank Goodness it's Monday)

I worked all day Friday and planned on rockin' the house on Saturday and Sunday. HOWEVER; I have had a lovely tooth ache for two days. I was up most of Friday night with it throbbing and then the pain subsided for a bit on Sunday morning and then started up again. I got a referral for a good dentist and he is actually on our plan, PRAISE GOD. So, I will be having a root canal either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest, hopefully.

Our neighbor Tom came over today and helped fix a broken sprinkler head. Aubrey has been adjusting better to Mike being gone and will now talk to him on the phone without being prodded. She has begun answering the phone if I know who it is....we will be working on her salutation as well as learning how and WHEN (lol) to dial 911.

Mike has been getting acclamated to his new position and new temporary home. I think he was pleasantly surprised that I had packed everything he needed and was impressed the only thing I forgot was q-tips to clean his ears, lol. He had a Management reception to go to on Saturday night and had a nice time.

Zack ended up getting in a couple good days of snowboarding in while in Colorado and got back safe and sound. Aubrey goes back to school this week. We'll see how easy she gets up in the morning, lol.

We have a house showing in the morning and since I spent the weekend on the couch, I still have a lot to do tonight and tomorrow morning to get the house "show" ready.

No comments: