Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I finally decided to attempt blogging. I have always kept a journal (well, always wanted to keep a journal regularly) and figured since I am online a lot, I might actually be sucessful at this!!!!

2007 year was a challenging year and I think I can safely speak for Mike, we are more than thrilled it is over. I am looking forward to 2008 although it will be filled with many challenges and changes.

Mike has been in Tennesse for three days now and I think it has been the hardest on Aubrey. I never thought she would be so upset, considering she is with me most of the time, and is a little awnry when she is around Mike most of the time, lol. She tells me at least every hour that she misses her daddy and when he called today, she cried the entire time she was on the phone. :( It breaks my heart, but I have the clarity that we are all making sacrifices to be together again soon in a wonderful new atmosphere!

Mike is looking forward to beginning his new job tomorrow and is adjusting to cooking on a tiny propane grill and sleeping alone....at least he won't have to try to sleep with me snoring for a while :)

Aubrey is out of school for the next week and I am looking forward to NOT having to drive into town except to do a Mystery Shop and then to go to my friend Faythe's on Friday. School has been good for her, but I am looking forward at attempting to homeschool her in the fall.

I am spending this week and the coming weeks attempting to get uber organized, get the house "spring" cleaned and get to packing, all while praying that our house sells quickly for our asking price. Speaking of, I better run and get the rest of the Christmas stuff put away. Have a great week!!!!

No comments: